Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sometimes you need a break…

 

IMG_9582

So I took a little blogging break.  I didn’t mean for it to be this long.  (Sorry Grammy Ann!!!!) 

IMG_9595

But this little guy is on the move!  It’s amazing what these little hands get into on a daily basis.  He only gets faster and more curious each day;  leaving me a few steps behind and a wee bit tired by the time he goes to sleep!

IMG_9596

Even though it’s exhausting there are so many memories in each and everyday that I don’t want to slip away.  Such as how the kids are growing, and changing, and becoming even closer as siblings along the way. 

But there have been so many things that occurred over these last few weeks that I’m not sure where to begin. 

IMG_9769

I guess I will start here and hit some of the highlights of our fall so far…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GLAD YOU ARE BACK!!!!!!!!

--Melissa

Anonymous said...

yea you have returned. I missed your post's.