Friday, September 17, 2010

Hold On!

IMG_7453

Yes, please hang On!  It’s been forever since I have updated the blog (sorry Grammy Ann and blogging friends).  I promise we will be back soon with loads of pictures of our last few days of summer and our first few days of school!  It’s been crazy busy here!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Very cute ; )

Unknown said...

Thanks Melissa. ;)

Notice it was pre-big boy haircut?...I miss my little boy with the long golden locks. ;)

Anonymous said...

That was worth waiting for!!! :)
Grammy Ann

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see and hear what you've been up to!
~ Mary Ann

Kathy Drachowski said...

Crazy with 4 kids 2 dogs and starting school? I don't buy it! Ha ha...jk of course! Hope that you are "hanging in there"! I can't wait for the update!

Kathy Drachowski said...

Update????? Patiently waiting for my adorable photo and cool story fix!