Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Well, It's Official!
Well, it's official...I now have one in high school, one in junior high, one in elementary school, and one in pre-school! No, school hasn't started but ever since May and all of it's mayhem I can't seem to get caught up! Too much to do and too much to photograph! My computer is busting at the seems with so much of what has happened these last two months! The above photo is from an impromptu trip I got to take with Mike to California last week! Yes, just when I thought I would have some down time I was packing my bags and joining him on his business trip. Thanks to my mom who watched three of the kids (Jake was in Maine on his missions trip).
Labels:
On Blogging,
The Fabulous Four
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment