Yesterday I kept Ben home again from school while he recovered from his surgery. BUT we needed to get out! We went to Best Buy where they had a desktop on sale for $269! The kids hate using my mac and I want them to be adept at both systems. Plus with both boys doing most of their homework on the computer these days we really needed another computer in the house (Mike’s is strictly for work). So I bought it, brought it home, and set it up by myself! Woot! Ok, I know they make this technology terribly easy these days but I am pretty happy that I was able to set it up in the kitchen on my own. The best part? We have windows again! So I can go back to using Live Writer to blog. My favorite program! Although with all of bloggers new additions maybe I will find it obsolete? Ok, off to make pumpkin chocolate chips at Jake’s request as he helped me a ton around the house today (no school today).
No comments:
Post a Comment