For the longest time now Natalie has been BEGGING to have her ears pierced. We did just about everything to persuade her not to but she kept asking, and asking. Neither Mike or I had a problem with it. I just felt she should wait until she was older (I was ten) so she could take care of them herself. However, Natalie is SUPER responsible that way. Plus, I starterd to fear she was going to spend all of kindergarten dreaming up ways of getting her ears pierced! So one Sunday right before her sixth birthday we went to have them done. All three brothers and dad had to come not only to supervise the process, but to select the proper earrings. =)
Her ear before the earring goes in.
Her telling us and the ladies she is READY.
And after! She was thrilled (and still is)!!!!!!!!! She never even flinched. Sometimes she just amazes me. Notice the earrings she chose? Gold little princess crowns. Quite fitting as she is our only little princess. Andrew had his eye on a pair of cute pink earrings for her but she wanted the crowns....Andrew keeps saying we will get her those for Christmas. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment