
These last few days have been so dreary here in Delaware. We get glimpses of the sun and then it's gone. I love the winter as our life seems to slow down a little. The boys aren't as active in sports and it's easier to get kids to sit down and do homework when its dark outside vs. a sunny backyard that's screaming to be played in. Anyhow, this photo is a picture of yesterdays solution. I headed down to this really cool plant shop that feels like a little taste of Longwood and picked up some new plants. I potted them in some cheery pots. Yes, they are red like everything else in my house! Now at least there is something green and cheery too look at in the kitchen...even if the view from the windows isn't so pretty.
1 comment:
I need to pot a few plants myself...I have NONE in the house...
Post a Comment