Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Who Knew?

I have tried many times to get Ben to wear shoes! When they learn to walk I was always told it was best to go and get a "good shoe." I have taken Ben to the shoe store several times to get fitted for a good shoe. He has totally balked at the prospect of wearing ANYTHING on his feet! The other day we were in Target looking for more flip flops for the boys (they are constantly losing them at the pool). I saw these cute CHEAP little sneaks. He let me put them on and get this.....HE KEPT THEM ON! He kept smiling and laughing and pointing at them. Several days later he still LOVES them and keeps them on!
He will even keep them on in the car and I have NEVER had a baby do that! No more hill billy shoeless Ben!

No comments: