Tuesday, August 4, 2009

So I Took A Little Blogging Break...

It has been a break but certainly not like a coffee break {just trying to use some shots from my new camera...more on that later}. It was a break from most of my routines in life. Ten days ago I had surgery. It has been probably one of the hardest ten days of my life. But I am blessed to say that I have had family and friends that have rallied around me to keep me from falling...literally on some days. I am especially grateful for the support of my husband and my mother who pulled things together at home with the kids and on some days helped me keep my head on straight in the hospital.
With that said this past month was also spent with many days gearing for this surgery. Our family was offered a trip to North Carolina and that also attributed to my break in blogging! Oh, I have so many memories to record. Where do I start? I left off somewhere right before the fourth of July. And then there were many days sprinkled with swim team, picnics, long days at the park, our vacation, and a very special birthday!
So I'll start from where I left off and hopefully capture the best of the best of our memories of July so you kids have it years from now when these days are long gone! I love you all and just know anything I didn't record was because we were so busy being a family this last month! If my writing is especially logged full of run-on sentences and horrible grammar...well, I am still tired but need to start blogging before we get busy again!

1 comment:

The Ousdahls said...

I JUST LOVE IT!! Your posts are always written so well! I am glad you are "back." I admire the strength that you have shown through all of this. You are a BEAUTIFUL person to "do" life with!

Can't wait for more posts =)

Melissa