Tuesday, November 3, 2009

One day this fall before she turned 4…

IMG_7989

Can you believe Natalie turned four?  It was hard for me to swallow.  The reality of how quickly she is growing causes me to take many photos. 

On this particular fall days she was eager to look at the camera (something she does not do often).  It was fun to just capture her in the backyard and have our own little photo shoot. 

As I lost quite a few photos recently when our computer crashed (luckily I had the blog) I now have a tendency to post many photos that may look “the same” but to me they each capture that little sparkle or expression that I may forget years later.  I find myself feeling as though each shot is equally precious.

IMG_8001

IMG_8030

IMG_8035

IMG_8036

IMG_8059

IMG_8120

IMG_8121

IMG_8124

 

IMG_8126

IMG_8129

IMG_8130

 

IMG_8134

IMG_8137

IMG_8138

IMG_8139

IMG_8143

IMG_8155

 

IMG_8165

IMG_8166

IMG_8167

IMG_8168

 

IMG_8175

IMG_8176

IMG_8177

IMG_8178 

IMG_8180

IMG_8196

IMG_8191

2 comments:

The Ousdahls said...

Such a Lovely post. You really did capture the essence of Natalie!!! She is such a sweet little girl. We love her!

M.O.

Kathy Drachowski said...

Joy! These shots are amazing!!!! And....I just ordered a new camera! I was so inspired by playing with yours over the weekend! Now I can't wait to get it!!!!!