Monday, October 4, 2010

Meet Your Teacher Night (Wow, can’t believe I am this far behind in my blog!)

IMG_6295

It’s hard to believe but this is Andrew’s last year at his school and then on to junior high!  But I’m not tearing up too quickly about leaving his school as I will still have kids there for the next DECADE!  It’s a good thing I LOVE it there! 

This was back to school night; where you go and see what class you are in.  This year I got smart.  Instead of huddling around the door trying to scan the list to see who is in your class, I just went up and photographed it.   Then we could walk away from the crowd/chaos of children and just scan the list on my camera screen.   IMG_6307

I have to say of all the pictures of my kids this is one of my favorites.  Look at Andrew!  Can you imagine what he is thinking?  “Mom!!!! Put the camera away!”

 IMG_6314At least I still have one little boy that doesn’t care who is around when I take his picture! 

IMG_6320IMG_6324This year they had water ice!  

IMG_6330 IMG_6327

 IMG_6332IMG_6341

IMG_6342

It was a good night!  …And by the time these guys get to school there they will be old pros!

No comments: