Friday, November 5, 2010

A Field Trip to The Pumpkin Patch

IMG_0334

Natalie’s class took a trip to our local pumpkin patch a few weeks back.  

IMG_0341

It was one of those gorgeous mornings where the sun can make an ordinary field look magical.

IMG_0344

Sometimes our area can feel so congested and to just get out in nature with the kids can feel so good! IMG_0353

IMG_0354

IMG_0357

I knew Ben would love the tractors but took comfort in knowing his class was going next week!

IMG_0358

IMG_0369

IMG_0382

IMG_0392

IMG_0394

Natalie was very happy but the sun was in her eyes.  =)

IMG_0425

Natalie’s class.

IMG_0441

Some of Natalie’s favorite friends!

IMG_0448

I love this shot!  I have a picture of Andrew (at her age) in this exact same spot!

IMG_0458

Natalie loved the farm and its wide open space!

IMG_0463

IMG_0464IMG_0485

She also loved getting to experience it with Michaela.  These two have been buds for quite some time now! 

IMG_0483IMG_0500

IMG_0501IMG_0504

IMG_0507

IMG_0475

IMG_0476

Such a fun day!

2 comments:

The Ousdahls said...

WOW! Such a great post! There are so many sweet photos of Natalie and Michaela! I will have to "steal" a few ; )

Love,

Melissa

Melinda said...

These are great pictures. These two girls could be models....too pretty!! I just love fall pictures..colors are beautiful. Looks like they had a blast.