Monday, November 8, 2010

Longwood Fall 2010

IMG_0748

I do believe I am about to catch this blog up!  Woo-Hoo!  I have about 80, 000 football pictures to wade through and then a few other little posts and maybe I’ll get all caught up before the holidays snow me under again.  But before this happens I wanted to post some of these pictures of our last outing to Longwood.  Longwood still has something there that interests everyone of my children (even if they won’t admit it during the drive out there).  We have thoroughly enjoyed our membership and will probably get another one for Christmas again.  

IMG_0752

IMG_0754

 IMG_0843 IMG_0841

IMG_0759IMG_0845 IMG_0760

IMG_0770

IMG_0778

They had a train exhibit.  With one of the trains being Thomas the tank.  Ben just got a “little” excited over this.  =)

IMG_0779

 

IMG_0782

Natalie’s pony tail in this picture cracks me up!

IMG_0786

IMG_0793

IMG_0817

IMG_0823

IMG_0826

IMG_0837

IMG_0839

My tired guy from football and wrestling.  The seasons are overlapping and he is just a wee bit tired some days! =)

IMG_0846

The MANY faces of my five year old.  

IMG_0847

IMG_0849

IMG_0850

IMG_0857

Who new pumpkins make good drums?

IMG_0861IMG_0896 IMG_0891

IMG_0893 

IMG_0905

IMG_0908

IMG_0912IMG_0833

IMG_0918

IMG_0920

IMG_0923

 

IMG_0929

Like I said something for everyone, and everyone leaves happy.   Ok, now I am just being corny….I have had WAY TOO MUCH coffee!  =)

1 comment:

Kathy Drachowski said...

I love the last pic....really cool! Do you guys have a membership to Longwood Gardens? I have never been there! I have always wanted to go...I am assuming it is very kid friendly?