Monday, May 9, 2011

A Walk To The Park





































































3 comments:

Kathy Drachowski said...

You have some really, Really, fabulous pics here! I love them! We REALLY need to get together soon!

Carol said...

Hey! Ben does like green. ie, his coat. Having so much fun with his quilt. Almost done with Natalie's. Tell me if you want me to send hers when I get it done or with Ben's which wont be finished for a while more. Her's should be done next week or so. Text, I'm not on computer a lot. Jake and Jay are so similar in looks. Think about going to NH this thanksgiving. Meagan wants to see cousins before starting college! Maybe Andrew wants a lego quilt?

Anonymous said...

Love everything about this, Joy. Even though, times are so though provoking up here in Vermont for me right now, I do so so *love* watching all that you do. Thank you for the time to just relish in family times.
Love and xo, from Mary Ann up here in Vermont