Sunday, May 9, 2010

MOPS Annual Picnic!

IMG_9573

Last year our small group for MOPS got together at one of our local state parks and had a great day grilling and enjoying the spring weather together with our families.  We did it the same weekend again this year.  This time it was exceptionally chilly whereas last year it was exceptionally warm!  However, both times it was fun!

IMG_9576IMG_9577

IMG_9578

The Grill Masters…

IMG_9579

Karrie and Abigail

IMG_9580 

Beau Boxer

IMG_9581

Hmmm, not sure who these rug rats belong to.  But they sure ate a lot!

IMG_9582

Jen, Suzanne, Matt, and David

IMG_9584

 

IMG_9586

IMG_9587

IMG_9588

The Heller Girls, aren’t they so pretty?

IMG_9589 

IMG_9590

IMG_9595

Abigail and Irene

IMG_9597

IMG_9600 

IMG_9619IMG_9620

IMG_9631

You can always tell if Ben had a good time by how quickly his eyes close after his rear hits his car seat.  We laughed and said we hadn’t even made it out of the park yet before…

IMG_9635

he was fast asleep!

1 comment:

Carol said...

Hi JOY! I know I've joked about it in the past, about you being a food photographer, but you have a gift Girl! I love you! Have a great day.