Sunday, May 30, 2010

A Night At The Park

IMG_0011 IMG_9949

Recently, Andrew has been invited to a zillion birthday parties.  One Friday night not too long ago we dropped him off at a party and took the others out for pizza and playtime at the park just before dark.

IMG_9960

IMG_9961I am not sure if Jacob will ever “grow up” and most days I love this about him.  He is always ready to play and be active.  These pictures remind me of when he was Ben’s age and was FOREVER ON THE MOVE!  Jake is still this way but now its just called football, wrestling, lacrosse, and swimming (which don’t remind me starts next week). 

IMG_0008

Big brother is watching!

IMG_0040

IMG_0042

IMG_0078 IMG_9977

I love the poses she comes up with.  But even more I love the mismatching socks.  =)

IMG_9979

IMG_9986

IMG_9982

 

IMG_0016

IMG_0017

1 comment:

Kathy Drachowski said...

They playground is a favorite around here as well! I love the picture of Natalie through the circle! So cute!