Monday, May 24, 2010

Natalie Admires The “Pink Trees.”

IMG_0185 

This spring Natalie was OBSESSED with the pink trees in our area!  Each time we would drive by one she would beg us to slow down so she could admire them.  After the zoo we went to a park filled with them and she was in heaven!  She insisted we take lots of pictures under them and begged her daddy to buy her “her own pink tree.”  =)

IMG_0188-1IMG_0197 

IMG_0199-1

IMG_0211

IMG_0214

 

IMG_0569

She had to hug each one goodbye.  My silly girl.

IMG_0579

IMG_0580 

IMG_0583

Natalie, I love how you adore nature and are just filled with such a happy spirit.  If there is one thing I wish for your life is that you always stay this way. 

IMG_0588

IMG_0590 

IMG_0600

Thank you for getting our family to stop and smell the trees with you.  =)

1 comment:

Kathy Drachowski said...

I love the pink trees too! I also love the pics of you and Natalie!!! So precious! You look good in a hat!