Jake left on a ten day trip to Maine with the youth group. Yes, TEN DAYS! He has never been gone for more then two days so I have been going out of my skin!
Oddly, enough I thought Beau had an idea of what was transpiring. He came along to the church to say goodbye.
The morning he left I was told not to go crazy with the camera. I think he is giving me the “look” that says enough mom!
It helped knowing my good friend Sandra was going on the trip and she would have her cell with her so I could talk to him now and then. The kids were allowed no electronics and camped outdoors…for ten days, can’t wait to do that laundry!
One of the places they will be staying on their way home (the trip is 16 hours up so they broke it down over two days) is Gordon College! This is where Mike and I met! It’ll be fun to hear about Jake’s stay there. And this is what Beau looked like most days he was gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment