Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Other Events This Past Week While Jake Was Away

IMG_2973

I took Natalie and Andrew to see Shrek 4.  Even though Andrew was dying to see Toy Story 3 he said he just couldn’t go without Jake.   FYI Shrek was AWFUL.  But my little artist came home and did her own version of the donkey in Shrek!IMG_2974 IMG_2976 IMG_2983

While Jake was away we got Beau neutered, it had to be done as quick as possible as Beau had some health issues.   These are shots of Beau literally smiling when he got home.  “Like, boy am I glad to be back.”  Maybe he thought we had given him away to science? IMG_2984 IMG_2986 IMG_3172

And of course we were back at the pool!   IMG_3184 Our daughter is becoming increasingly tan even though I have used two bottles of sunscreen on the kids this week! IMG_3186   IMG_3192

And Jake came home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We had a great pot-luck dinner at church in the gym Sunday night and each child stood up and talked about their experience.  More photos to come soon of his trip that I stole from the leaders.  =)  I gave him his own camera to use on the trip but he didn’t take a single picture?!?!?!?!

2 comments:

Matthew McNutt said...

That's hilarious ... yeah, I definitely had no idea he had a camera! Thomas B was funny - he was under strict orders to come back with his camera full and he was on it!

Melinda Watkins said...

Natalie...I just love your picture. You did a great job. Thanks for sharing with us.
Love,
Mom Mom Watkins

PS - Beau, I am glad you are back home and still smiling.