Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Silly Soap

IMG_3739

Last night after dinner I tried giving Ben (and Natalie) some sensory play while I loaded the dishwasher.  This soap is called Elmo soap and is supposed to just rub away.  I put some on the table and gave the kids cars to drive in it. IMG_3743

But then Ben decided to put on him.  After all it was soap, right? IMG_3748

But like all two year olds he got carried away. IMG_3749 IMG_3752 IMG_3756 IMG_3760 IMG_3761 IMG_3763 IMG_3776

I think for a split second he worried if it would come off.   IMG_3785

Perhaps we should have done this outside.  =)

2 comments:

Rebecca Leger said...

This is GREAT! I LOVE it. I'll have to look for some of that silly soap. What a fun time for Ben and Natalie!


:) Rebecca

Unknown said...

Rebecca you may see me start to copy some of your ideas! =) Just not where to start as there are so many wonderful things on your blog!