So recently our MOPS group had a talk on couponing. A friend of mine got up and showed her system. I then saw on Facebook two of my high school friends that were having a great time couponing. I live in an area that has about 8 super markets in a two mile radius, I love to shop, and I have boys that love to eat. Couponing is a no brainer!
I wish I could be organized and detailed like my friends to show how and what I used to do this but that’s just not going to happen….not enough time. Basically, the little pile above ran me 28.oo. Not terribly good but not too shabby either. =)
These quick noodles were FREE after coupons!!!!
All of these granola bars….
and a coupon to come back and save on my next order!
This was a little pile I got before Christmas for stockings….with coupons $1.38! Truly my best deal yet!
And this is a shot of the first pile of personal products I started. The boys tease me that its hoarding but when you can score stuff for free or next to free why not stockpile? With four kiddos we go through this stuff FAST!
Clearly, Natalie thought Ariel on top of a tea cup was more interesting than the shampoo and perhaps she is right. Sorry, if this post is boring any of you! =)
Rebecca, your sweet comment on my blog about Natalie posting for pictures cracked me up! This is a new behavior. For the longest time she smiled at the camera and literally shut her eyes! Or would smile big and say cheese and literally look the total opposite direction of my camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment