Monday, January 17, 2011

U.N.D.E.F.E.A.T.E.D.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, so the major reason this blog got a little clogged is my 1000001 photos from the past two sport seasons!  I can’t believe both football and wrestling are over and I have not blogged the pictures!  Two seasons that were very, VERY exciting!

I’ll start with JACOB’s undefeated wrestling season and work my way backwards.  Yes, that is right his undefeated record!  He won all of his matches this year!

IMG_1682 IMG_1681

 IMG_1692IMG_1694

IMG_1697 IMG_1695

 IMG_1702IMG_1703

 IMG_1703IMG_1705

IMG_1708 IMG_1706

I’ll take a minute here to disclose in the past I have never been fond of wrestling.  But now as the mother of three boys I have totally changed my mind.  I have seen no other sport teaches you self-control and discipline as wrestling does.  It also teaches you self-defense and to me that is PRICELESS. 

IMG_1710  IMG_1722IMG_1723

And HE WINS! 

IMG_1730 

{Watching the rest of the teams matches with his long time buddy Gary}.IMG_1819

These next shots are from a home match. IMG_1804 IMG_1808 IMG_1817

IMG_1832 IMG_1819 IMG_1824 IMG_1827 IMG_1828 IMG_1829

IMG_1878 IMG_1832 IMG_1841 IMG_1858 IMG_1859

And HE WINS again! =) IMG_1873

And these are from one more home match.  It’s hard to tell as the singlet (what Jake is wearing) stays the same but notice the refs are different.  =)

IMG_1890 IMG_1878 IMG_1881 IMG_1882

Getting some quick instruction from his coach! IMG_1885 IMG_1889

MVI_1803

Right before a match they get in a huddle and cheer for who is up next.  For Jake they chant, “Jake the Snake!”   IMG_1892

This poor guys body language made me feel bad.   IMG_1893

But happy that Jake won again! IMG_1894

Shaking hands with the opposing team at the end of the match. IMG_1897

And during his very last match I got to sit with Jake’s friend Piper from youth group!  I had so much fun chatting with her! IMG_1901

And then of course with Jake’s two fabulous coaches!  He will miss them as he moves onto high school next year.  But by then they will be getting another new Cronauer wrestler as Andrew enters Junior High!

1 comment:

Grammy Ann said...

WOW!!! What a record, Jake. You've done a super job!!! Sure does bring back memories of your dad's wrestling days. I'd love to see you wrestle, however, I don't know if I could now take all that twisting and turning I found myself doing when watching your dad wrestle. :)