Tuesday, January 11, 2011

E.A.G.L.E.S.!!!!!

Shortly after Christmas we were able to go to an Eagles game!  It was my first NFL game and I have to say after watching the boys play football for years I LOVED every second of it (minus the freezing cold).IMG_2600

IMG_2605 

IMG_2608

IMG_2610

The kids were over the moon!

And bundled up to the point of almost immobility.   We even had hand and foot warmers under our socks and gloves!

IMG_2616

Mike has became quite the Eagles fan and was pretty thrilled! IMG_2611

IMG_2622 IMG_2619

IMG_2629 IMG_2625

IMG_2639 

IMG_2642 IMG_2641

Andy Reid looked a lot thinner from our view!  =)IMG_2651

 IMG_2662

They lost but we had a WONderful time!

And this is a silly picture of myself all bundled up that I took that night. 

1 comment:

Marlene said...

Go Vikings!!!!

Haha . . . I just had to add that :) Your pics are great!