Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's hard to believe 12 years ago tonight I was admitted to the hospital and told they would induce me in the morning. I was so scared. Would we make it through? Could I ever go through this again? Clearly the answer was yes & YES!
I took a picture of all four of them sitting together tonight. (Not the easiest thing to do). These last 12 years have been an amazing journey. I can't imagine what the next 12 will bring.
As I head off to bed I will check in on each of them and take a moment to kiss my sleeping Jacob.

2 comments:

The Ousdahls said...

Happy Birthday Jake!!! You and Mike are BLESSED...Jake is an awesome kid for sure!!! Enjoy celebrating with him tonight.

--The 4 M's

Meagan Francis said...

Aw, my Jacob will be 12 in the fall and I can hardly believe how fast the time has gone by. Where did this young MAN come from? Hope your Jacob had a wonderful birthday. :)