Here are some shots from behind the curtain! I did love being a backstage mom. Certainly there were moments when I was a tad frustrated. I signed up to help so that I could keep my eye on her the entire time. After all, the few people I know in her dance program were not in her class. But helping came with other responsibilities, such as keeping their entire class (which was unusually large) calm and entertained while they waited for their numbers. More importantly it involved getting them on stage when it was time! In fact, Miss Valerie had us lead them out onto the stage when their numbers came and in the end she had all of us backstage moms COME ONTO the stage during the grand finale. Good thing I didn't know what I was signing up for! =)
1 comment:
Natalie was SO well behaved during all the practices!!! And PROPS to you for keeping all the others in her class in line =)
Post a Comment