Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In the Final Stretch...

Tonight I completed one of my last ELP presentations. I would like to extend my sincerest "thank you" to those of you who took the time to talk to me about your lives, your decisions, and your hopes for the future. To those of you who shared why you do what you do, thank you. To those of you who expressed that you would like to go further in your careers or change directions I thank you for your sincerity and truthfulness. I wish you the best and future success as you press on towards your goals and learn God's plan for your life. I have one final ELP to present Tuesday night. This is the last large paper that looms before me and GRADUATION! I know I have chatted about taking a break, and I will. Yet, to a certain someone (whom I will keep anonymous) I may just take those LSMAT's as well...a girl always has to keep a dream and eventually formulate a plan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LSAT's are in June,Sept, and Dec for this year! You are such an inspiration to me =) Thanks!!