My Natalie Emma...one of my most precious gifts from God.
Natalie is so hard to photograph. She hates posing for the camera (unlike Ben who lives for the camera). But recently I have just tried snapping her picture as she plays. Perhaps years from now these will be the shots I'll cherish the most. They capture her being just her...my happy, precious girl.
Today, we were driving home from pre-school and she said, "I don't really want to grow up...I just want to be Natalie...Natalie your little girl." At first I didn't know how to take that remark, but after reflection I was happy with her comment. I think it shows she is content just as she is. That is Natalie. I have to admit I love her just as she is too. Each day as she grows it hurts just a little. My baby girl. My little bundle of hope and sunshine. How I love you. I thank God for each day with you.
2 comments:
She really is precious! I know what you mean, it hurts to see the days go by so quickly knowing that this time will over...Soak up every minute of your beautiful little girl!
I just LOVED this post. I enjoyed seeing you describe all of her expressions and I cried as I read your note to her!! She will so enjoy reading this when she is older! You are a GREAT Mom.
Love,
Melissa
Post a Comment