HAVE I MENTIONED RECENTLY HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS MAN?
I don't have much time to write. But I wanted to say how thankful I am for you. These last few weeks have been hard on you as you try to work from home. Not once have you yelled or lost it {even though you came pretty darn close with one son...I won't name names.}
I won't hold it against you that you stole my baby boys heart. It hurts to see how he now wants you over me as overnight you have turned into his primary caregiver. But then it just makes me realize how lucky I am that you have worked so hard all these years and I have never had to put one of our babies in daycare. If it hurts so much to see him want you over me, how horrendously horrible it would feel to have them want someone other than either of us?
I do promise to hold many of your statements against you that you have made over these last few weeks. In fact I want some of them in writing an initialed! So that way when you come home on a Friday night and I am wide and crazy eyed from our lovely children you remember what these summer days were like...
No comments:
Post a Comment