Monday, August 24, 2009

Mommom’s 8oth Birthday Party

IMG_2526

My grandmother is a very social person…that’s putting it mildly.  She loves a party!  For her 75th birthday party there were over eighty people in attendance (all at my mother’s house).  This time for her 80th birthday party my mother said she was keeping it a small affair.  However, there were over fifty people there and in my mother’s typical style way too much food!  It was a great time!  My grandmother truly enjoyed herself!  She posed for pictures with all her different guests (I’ll try to post most of them).  Sadly, the next day she had a stroke and spent her actual 80th birthday party in the hospital.  I am so glad my mother and uncle had this party a few days before her actual birthday!

IMG_2542

IMG_2566

Natalie with her cousinsIMG_2594

IMG_2602 

IMG_2608

IMG_2613

Danny and Courtney

IMG_2620

Jordan

                                         

IMG_2621

                                                Brad

IMG_2622

Sherry and Luke

IMG_2633

IMG_2559

My mother’s Bengal who I will steal one day!  Mom, consider yourself warned!  He is the coolest cat ever!IMG_2582

IMG_2567-1

IMG_2735

 

IMG_2743-1

IMG_2624

IMG_2651

IMG_2636-1

IMG_2640 

IMG_2724

IMG_2687

IMG_2693

IMG_2707

IMG_2710

IMG_2715

No comments: