It snowed like crazy today, the boys were rammy and in their haste to get out in the snow this morning broke the garage door mechanism and snow poured in to the un-closable door like crazy. Later they went out again to burn more energy and knocked gutters off one side of the house with the tire swing. (All by accident of course). Mike slept through it all as he is sick, yeah lucky me. I felt stir crazy and annoyed and as I watched the snow fall from my window in the kitchen I periodically looked in on a little ladybug on my wall. Of course it reminded me of a dear ladybug that left our community last night.
I feel like God is talking to many of us right now through the life of baby Ava Benton. Today the snow poured down, washing our eyes to see. Causing us to be still and to know. I don’t think it’s by coincidence that she left just a few days before Christmas. Her little life had a long deep message.
1 comment:
Thank you, Joy. That is beautiful. Thank you so much.
Post a Comment