Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year’s Eve!

IMG_3657

We are still in the midst of celebrating the season as we head out to a friends to celebrate New Years Eve.  The above shot was taken on Christmas Eve.  I have so much to blog about but things have been rather busy…too busy to blog!

But I wanted to take a moment to post what would have been our holiday card this year.  =)  Never did get to send out cards but that is sort of ok with me as the blog is like having a card all year long!  I can only keep up with so much and looking back this year has been quite the year!  Like any family with four kids it was cluttered with drop offs and pick ups and tests and projects dentists and doctors…somehow in the midst of that I managed to graduate school, Mike finished a major project at work, we went on vacation to North Carolina and visited New Hampshire.  But the year also had its sad moments like the loss of Mike’s dad.  My nine hour surgery and not being able to lift Ben for six weeks!  But through it all the good and bad we have each other and as an only child to a single mom I have to tell you that even during the crazy, hectic, overwhelming, chaos the kids bring it still feels good to look around and know that I have FAMILY…regardless of how noisy, scattered, and challenging they can be.  =)  I love you guys!

 

1 comment: