And through the
backwoods um I mean woods.
We GO! All the while keeping a sharp eye out for Moose..yes, that is right Moose! They don’t “share the road.” They stand in the road when you least expect it.
No, that one isn’t real (the locals have humor) but they are about that size!
And there she is!
Ok, full disclosure: all the pictures from above (in this post) were taken on the drive home. The drive there it was pitch black. Yes, perfectly black not a street light in site just the road, black ice, moose, and a tired driver. Have I ever mentioned I am from Jersey? 14 years later this drive at night still puts me in a panic.
And just when we roll in around One AM the little kids get there second wind. =)
Ahh remember the picture of him sleeping in the car in NY? This is what you get a toddler so wide awake and ready to move!
But at least they slept in. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment