Tuesday, February 9, 2010

One really long day (during a blizzard) continued…

IMG_7955

Ben awoke from his nap feeling and looking much better!  Notice his blankie?  This is his lovie that we usually don’t let leave the crib; and we really try not to ever have leave the house (we hope we have learned from past mistakes).   It’s ironic that he chose this because when I found out I was having a little boy this was the first thing I bought!  I loved the little alligators on it and thought oh, a little boy would like this!  Little did I know how true that would be.

IMG_7956

We kept the fire on our porch going all day.  We love our porch on days like this. 

IMG_7972 IMG_8090

IMG_7978 

 

IMG_8017 

IMG_8020 

 IMG_8055

Natalie, instructing Ben on something.  As big sisters often do.

IMG_8058Ben, totally ignoring what she is saying…as little brothers often do. 

 

IMG_8083 Natalie worked a lot in her journal.  Check out Gracie…she is so crazy!

 

IMG_8093

Hi Ma!  Notice the toilet paper roll in the background?  We were low on tissues and their noses were running like faucets, so we resorted to just keeping a handy dandy roll in each room.  High class, I know.

IMG_8095 I guess Ben felt compelled to tell Natalie something too.

IMG_8097

I love those choo choo lips!

IMG_8103

IMG_8105

 

IMG_8124  Not sure who he was talking too on my phone. 

IMG_8168

Get this pink plate outta here!

IMG_8180

Our future Opera singer!

IMG_8181

   Sing it, brother!

IMG_8198

Oh, let me have a stage.

IMG_8201 

This is a long, long song!

IMG_8210

A view from inside.

IMG_8213

And some of our busy work for the day.

IMG_8220

I love organized pantry’s and cabinets.  But usually not enough to keep them that way. You maybe looking at this (you know who you are) thinking that’s organized???  Yup, this is as good as it gets for me.

IMG_8236

Unless, I have help from a friend.  I kicked the habit awhile ago, just drinking coffee in the morning and then trying not to keep it (my beloved diet coke) in the house.  But the blizzard sent me reaching for a crutch.  Now I find myself back to sleepless nights.

IMG_8240

IMG_8251

IMG_8252

I love her eyes!  I kept putting her out and she kept looking at me as if to say, “What do you think I am a husky?  My short legs can’t deal with this!” 

2 comments:

Kathy Drachowski said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!

Carol said...

Joy, you don't know how much Ben's profile reminds me of Jay at that age. With his little PJ's.