Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Good Help Is Hard To Find

IMG_0712

Meet my administration assistant.  He does everything but check email or write blog posts…hence if you are waiting for any of these from me realize he keeps me busy administering other tasks.

 IMG_0742

 

IMG_0709

Good help is hard to find!

IMG_0719 

And it was going good until I found him just hanging around.

 IMG_0734

 

IMG_0745 

But then I found him drinking on the job. 

IMG_0751

Sometimes I just have to laugh.  Ben you are quite the independent little guy these days!  In case your wondering what I am doing when he gets into this stuff…trust me I’m never far away.  I’m usually preoccupied trying to get dinner ready or a load of laundry folded. 

I hear a load of laundry keeps the chaos away, apparently that theory doesn’t hold true when living with Ben.  Oh, well I must admit he did a good job and didn’t spill any.  =)

No comments: