Monday, August 30, 2010

Aunt Lauren and Tristan Come to Visit

IMG_5682

So I am way behind in my blogging as today is the first day of school but I couldn’t skip forward without posting the terrific time we had with Lauren a few weeks back! IMG_5674

Tristan has grown so much and we were so happy to see him!!!!

IMG_5719

Clearly Natalie was too! IMG_5704

Tristan has such an amazing personality but that shouldn’t be a shocker given who his mother is.

IMG_5722  Again, Natalie is thrilled.

 IMG_5723

Lauren wears glasses at the pool…so Natalie must too!IMG_5727

Lauren says smile and look at the camera (like mommy NEVER says that) and of course she complies!  =)

IMG_5747

I love Lauren she has been my friend since childhood but what I love even more is how much my daughter LOVES her! IMG_5744

They are peas in a pod!

IMG_5752 

IMG_5754 

 IMG_5758

 IMG_5760

 

IMG_5789

And a whole lot of fun! IMG_5780

  IMG_5797

IMG_5803 Tristan I think he is thinking “Oh, I remember this lady she always is taking my picture….”

 IMG_5811

And “Look my dad is in the military!  Can’t you put me in a more manly car seat when I ride in your van?!”

IMG_5817  Tristan and Ben had fun playing together when Ben shared his cars.  Benny!!!!

IMG_5825 

 IMG_5838IMG_5841IMG_5842

And Natalie crashed the nights they were here…it’s hard to keep awake when you are having so much fun!

IMG_5860 

 IMG_5865

It was such a great visit!  We miss you guys!  =(

1 comment:

The Ousdahls said...

Those photos of Lauren and Natalie are PRECIOUS!! What spectacular photos! They both have AWESOME personalities and beautiful smiles!! I love them both!!

Melissa