Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Boys will be boys: That’s why the walls are dirty and more….

IMG_6191As summer winds down I should post a few pictures of what the boys were up to on the typical dog days of summer.  Each morning Jake got up around, oh I don’t know the CRACK of dawn, when Beau howled to go out.  He would put him out and then fall back asleep with him on the deck.  And yes, I’d leave him there unless I was feeling really cruel (then I’d take pictures of him).  =)IMG_6192IMG_6204

Then later there was the pillow game and many other little games like this.IMG_6208

Ben takes a pillow…

IMG_6209

Get’s ready….

IMG_6213

Go! IMG_6212

 Crash into big brother as fast as he can…IMG_6215

fall into a heap…

IMG_6218

giggle…

IMG_6226

And then do it AGAIN! IMG_6223

I loved how he would always “help” Jake up.

IMG_6228

My kids never SAY they are bored.  But I think boredom can cause them to climb the walls… IMG_6243  I realized this day why my walls are always dirty… =)

IMG_6245 

I don’t think he realized exactly what the shirt he was wearing said.   

IMG_6247 IMG_6246

 

IMG_6257  I give up!  IMG_6264

IMG_6272

IMG_6270

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Joy, how could you...referring to first two pictures!! :) I do believe I remember someone else who liked to climb between the doors. You know how much Grammy Ann enjoyed every one of those pictures!!