One Saturday Morning Natalie was invited to a birthday party for one of her friends from church. Like I said it was early and in our haste to get out the door I forgot our camera. But she had a blast and I had a lot of fun watching her enjoy herself with kiddos her age.
But after the party we headed home, grabbed our camera, and then scooted over to our local Borders Cafe where they were having a Pinkalcious party to celebrate the release of the newest book in the series: Silverlicous! They started with a reading of the original book, followed by the new book, and then a craft and snack.
Needless to say Natalie was just tickled PINK! And so was I at having a whole day out with my most favorite daughter in the whole world! =)
1 comment:
I got such a good laugh at that top picture...the look on the girl's face -- the one in the pink turtleneck shirt sitting next to Natalie, is SOOOO funny!!! :)
That Natalie is so darn cute!!! I always enjoy seeing pictures of her.
Rebecca
Post a Comment