Saturday, March 5, 2011

Trying to Get Back to Blogging

It has been a VERY long time since my last post! Kids are keeping me busy, busy, busy! And around the time I was about to catch up the blog the motherboard on our PC died! Now I'm back online and made the switch to using a Mac! However, tonight I discovered you can't blog on live writer with a Mac?!? Duh, guess it is a windows only program? So confused...my non-techiness is getting the best of me these days. So here I am trying to remember how to blog straight out of blogger again. =) Any in put is greatly appreciated! Any bloggers still blog out of blogger or do you use live writer or any programs designed to work with Mac?

2 comments:

Grammy Ann said...

Dear little Ben. So glad to see his sweet face!! Sorry for computer problems. Hope you figure things out so you can get back to blogging more.

Rebecca Leger said...

Hi Joy. Oh, I hope you get back soon...I miss seeing pictures of your beautiful family!!! I wish I could help you out with your blogging/computer issues but I know very little about computers and we don't have a Mac. I tried for five long days to fix a blogging problem I was having. I finally asked my husband to take a look at it he was able to fix the problem in less than two minutes! :)

Rebecca