The other day Ben got a haircut. He looked so cute I couldn't put my camera down.
He didn't seem to mind.
And this is why I have 800 million images on hard drives (ok thats exaggerating...but maybe close. =) You see both of the last two images looked exactly the same. But not to me. His eyes and smile and little chin look slightly different and I can never decide with photos like these what are my favorite...I love them both.
My spirited girl who never stops dancing. She is always in the moment!
And then we have the many faces and expressions of Benjamin. Recently he has been giving quite the looks. (It's so hard not to laugh). And his recent refusal to suggestions is his way of exerting his independence....but followed up with the cutest "Ah, Nooo Phanks." Again, too hard not to laugh...even if he is being opinionated.
No comments:
Post a Comment