Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Jake's Pancakes

IMG 5013

Every now and then Jake decides to cook!  This past Sunday we woke up to him making pancakes.  Some plain and some blueberry.

 

IMG 5018

He did such a nice job (and cleaned up to boot) that I had to photograph his creation!  They were absolutely delicious!

In just a few short days Jake will be turning 14!!!!!!!!  Glad to see that even in your teen years you remain a morning person.  Rarely ever able to sleep past 6 am.  Yes, we think he was switched at birth.  =)

 

IMG 5020

If you look closely to the right of the pancakes you can see the steam coming off of them!  Great Job Jake!

2 comments:

Kathy Drachowski said...

First of all let me say that this post is making me hungry! The do look delicious. I am looking forward to the day the Jackson will cook for us! I also was wondering, what kind of lens do you use for your camera? I recently just got an olympus slr and I am checking out some different lenses and could use your suggestions! I am glad to see that you are back to bloggin!!! Love it!

Grammy Ann said...

I remember when you and family would visit, you'd be up early. I enjoyed those times with you. I cooked breakfast then. Now I know who can do the breakfast cooking when you next visit in NH. :)