Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mothers Day Tea

The other day, was Natalie's Mother's Day Tea. What a special moment this was to have tea with my little daughter she was so proud of her room and the hard work she put into making this a special event. Natalie is blessed with two of the most amazing teachers. I am thankful for the opportunity to have had them be part of her "first school experience." Below are some photos of the moms and their tots. Some did not have cameras so I posted a picture of each child and their mother. This will also give Natalie a chance to look back years from now and remember many of these fabulous families.
Miss Christine
Miss Jenn
Natalie is carefully pouring me a cup of tea!
We had such a fun time!

2 comments:

The Ousdahls said...

What a Treat!! I can't wait for Michaela to go to Pre-school next year!!

Natalie is such a sweet girl!

Kathy Drachowski said...

ohhh that looks like so much fun! I love the blue on your blog too by the way!