I woke up to beautiful cards, flowers, and a son who said "My wish is your command." This translated into him watching Ben while I drank an entire cup of coffee in peace. It's the little things that make life beautiful!
I'd like to say the day was all about motherhood. But we headed down state to double header lax games...hmmm, maybe that does capture the essence of what mother hood is at this stage of the game? Driving to practices and chasing toddlers.
3 comments:
You are a Wonderful Mother!! Mike and your 4 children are blessed to have you as a Mom!!
Your kids are so cute. I love seeing the pictures on your blog. I am glad you are such a good friend to Melissa and Natalie to Michaela. They are too cute. Thanks for sharing your pictures.
Melinda Watkins
(Melissa's mom)
I would love to drink a whole cup of coffee in peace! Happy belated Mother's Day Super-Mom!
Post a Comment