Saturday, May 9, 2009

You Can't Clog My Blog!

Hey readers (not sure who that entails on any given day).

Some of you who are local have stopped me at church, the supermarket...wherever; it is that we bump into one another. During these encounters you have said, "Hey, I read your blog. I just never comment."

One friend said, "I admit I lurk around on your blog." My response: Good! Thank you! Totally feel free to leave a comment.

Blogging is a fun way to record my children's special days (and sometimes not so special days). It is also a great way for me to release some energy and sit back and look at what all I need to be appreciative of...even when life keeps handing me headaches.

So like I said, blogging is fun, but it is also more fun when you comment. Like something I said? Or wish I said something I didn't? Speak up...let me hear your voice. No worries, you can't and won't clog my blog! But if that's not your style I still thank you for reading. (And not drooling on your keyboard when a post has put you to sleep).

2 comments:

The Ousdahls said...

Love this post!! As a blogger, I totally agree. Comments are GREAT! (which is why I comment SO much ;) )

-Melissa

Kathy Drachowski said...

Good for you for this blog! I love it! I feel the same...I love to read the comments that people leave! Keep em' comin'!