Monday, January 25, 2010

The Hat

IMG_6481

Dear Grammy Ann,

Here are some shots of me enjoying the princess hat you sent!  I love it!  I spent many of nights dancing around in it!  And convinced my mother that it could not be put up with the Christmas items.

Thanks again,

Natalie Emma

 

IMG_6447

IMG_6413

P.S.  Auntie Lauren loved it too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect present! Carol

Unknown said...

Carol! You are spoiling me with all of these comments! Thanks for reading and COMMENTING!!!! Sorry I did not call you back the other day. What days are you off this week?

Caol said...

I'm going to comment more, I love looking at all the pictures. Is there anyway that I can send pictures to you in my comments? I work tuesdays and wednesdays for now. Carol

Unknown said...

Hmmm, not sure on how you would send pics through comments unless you copied and pasted? Or you could just email them to me.