Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Years Eve

IMG_6321

We like to spend New Years Eve as a family.  In the past we have hosted parties at our house but this year we went to our friends Jeff and Jen’s.

IMG_6230

The kids really had a good time playing with one another while the grown ups chatted and played games.

Oh, and had delicious food!  Jen is a terrific host!!  But I don’t recommend going to her place if you are on a diet!  I think Ben ate his weight in chocolate that night!  =)

IMG_6317

 IMG_6343We played the “family game” and Michaela and Natalie joined in and did a great job!

IMG_6355The hubby and I toasted at midnight! With our pajama clad son who wanted no parts of sleeping upstairs in a pack-n-play!

IMG_6373

Don’t we look just like we did fourteen years ago (and four kids ago?)  Ha ha!

IMG_6363 IMG_6390

IMG_6395

It was a great night!

The perfect way to start a new year…with family and great friends!

No comments: