Sunday, January 10, 2010

Natalie’s Preschool Performance

IMG_3075

Brother Ben sat loving all the music!IMG_3077

IMG_3188 Then Natalie’s class came  out!

IMG_3194 

IMG_3199

IMG_3204

IMG_3206

IMG_3207

IMG_3235 She was our star!!!

IMG_3248

 

“Hi Mom!!!!”

IMG_3249

IMG_3277

Oh, how she melts my heart.  Natalie, I hope you always know how MUCH I love you!

IMG_3278

 

IMG_3288

We were happy to have Tristan and Lauren join us!

IMG_3290

IMG_3291

IMG_3319 My crazy but FABOULOUS friends!

IMG_3322

Mrs. Norris, looks like she is carrying baby Jesus.  =)

IMG_3329

IMG_3331

My guy Tristan!   Oh, how I love that we get to see him on a regular basis! 

IMG_3335

Next we went to celebrate a good performance at McDonald's before picking Jake up from his youth group Christmas party.

IMG_3340

IMG_3352

IMG_3362

IMG_3357

What a fun night!

2 comments:

delawheremom said...

Great pictures! Little Ben is getting so dang big! Tristan is a doll too! Tell Lauren congrats!

Marlene said...

There was SO MUCH CUTENESS in this post I could hardly stand it!! :)