Ben got a hold of my little reading glasses and thought he was ultra funny when he put them on. (I guess it didn’t help that we were all in stitches).
Big sister couldn’t let him get all the laughs…she stole them and wore them in her own disapproving big sister way!
Hmmm, what other good stuff does mom have in here that I can get my little fists on?
Do you see the lashes on this kid? All it takes is for him to bat his pretty blue eyes and long lashes at us and it’s hard to stay annoyed long; regardless of what he gets into. =)
6 comments:
Ben has beautiful teeth. Nice space between his baby teeth. That is what you want to see, good indication of no braces in the future. Yes, I am in the dental field so I KNOW what I'm talking about! (For Joy's friends who are thinking what is this nut job obsessing about teeth for.)
Carol, you are a nut! Shall I remind you of the post, "The hygentist brings a box of candy?!?!"
Seriously, I am glad to hear that you think his teeth look good! He has a pacifier problem. (None of the other kids used a binky so this is all new to me).
Sucking a thumb causes more problems with the arch of the mouth, more suction can be created than with a pacifier. As long as he is not doing it when his permanent teeth are coming in he should be fine. Find a new baby that Ben can give his binky to. But Joy, he doesn't have a problem yet, he is not even two yet! I can't remember when my kids gave them up. But who am I to give advise, I nursed Jay until 19 months! Ask Mike, he remembers how clinging Jay was.
SO DARN CUTE!!! Great post!
Love,
Melissa
Do you also have a thing for guys in diapers?
-Matt
Thanks Melissa! =)
Matt...ha ha, guess I walked myself into that one!
I was also tempted to point out in this post how much he looked like the little boy from the Christmas story...he he.
Post a Comment