Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ben Could Be A Commercial for AT&T

IMG_0070

One of the best things about Ben’s improved hearing is watching him listen to my mother on the phone.  Expressive language is still coming for Benny and some days it seems to be best with my mother.  He could “talk” to her on the phone for hours. 

IMG_0068 IMG_0069

IMG_0071 IMG_0079

IMG_0085

IMG_0087

IMG_0088 

IMG_0089

IMG_0091

IMG_0092

IMG_0093

“You, don’t say!”

IMG_0095

“Hold on, I’ve got a diaper issue.”  

IMG_0096

IMG_0097 

IMG_0099

IMG_0100

IMG_0101

IMG_0103

IMG_0105

Oh, how I love this kid.  Do you see those legs?  Irresistible…

Ben, I love you so much and I love that your hearing is better and that you have discovered the phone!  It won’t be long until you are chatting away.  I just know it!

2 comments:

Carol said...

coppaJust how long did he talk! Great babysitter! You caught him looking like Jake, Andrew, Natalie, and even Jay! And of course he looks like himself. He is such an amalgam of all your kids!

Anonymous said...

This is one cute kid.....love all the expressions. He is one handsome guy.
Melinda