Thursday, April 8, 2010

Our Favorite Red Head Turns 2!

IMG_8819

Madelin is so special to us!  My good friend Melissa and I both announced our pregnancies at MOPS together on the same day!  Ever since our two families have gotten so close!  It has been such a joy to watch her grow from infancy to this exuberant, delightful little girl!  P.S.  I told her to smile and she intentionally made this adorable little expression…perhaps she was making a wish?

IMG_8808

Ben loves her dearly and had such a good time at her party.

IMG_8820

IMG_8828

We love Madelin’s whole family and are thrilled that they invited the whole Cronauer crew!

IMG_8866

We had a blast!  Happy Birthday Madelin!

1 comment:

The Ousdahls said...

Thanks for this sweet post!! I LOVE the first picture of Madelin...this is so her! And I love how Ben and Madelin are sitting by each other eating cake...they really do like to "chat" just the two of them!!

We love you and your whole crew!!!

Melissa