Thursday, April 22, 2010

Longwood Gardens

 IMG_9185

One day over spring break the kids and I headed to Longwood.  It was a chilly day so we spent most of our time inside.  This Christmas we bought a family membership, and I am so glad we did!  There is so much to see at Longwood and the kids really enjoy it there!  Again, this is another long post, with lots of pictures.  Longwood’s  not a good place for a photo-holic like me.  =)

IMG_9197

IMG_9206

IMG_9220

IMG_9227

IMG_9235

IMG_9236

IMG_9250 

IMG_9256

IMG_9263

IMG_9264

IMG_9277

IMG_9281 

IMG_9311

IMG_9324

IMG_9316

IMG_9327

IMG_9333

IMG_9340

IMG_9344

IMG_9345

IMG_9346

Look at her feet!  I LOVE this picture!  =)

IMG_9349IMG_9351

IMG_9355 

IMG_9366

IMG_9370

IMG_9378

IMG_9380

IMG_9384

IMG_9391 

IMG_9397

IMG_9408

IMG_9411 

IMG_9420

IMG_9428

IMG_9433

IMG_9450

IMG_9455

IMG_9456

IMG_9473

IMG_9477

IMG_9496 

The theme was scented flowers.  Andrew kept tricking me with these things.  He told me one smelled “heavenly”  but it was really a mystery smell…the smell?  ROTTING MEAT!  Andrew!!!!!!!!!!!!  =)

IMG_9497 

IMG_9504 

THESE were my favorite scent!  And always have been since I was little.

IMG_9506

Natalie agreed with me.

IMG_9510

IMG_9519

IMG_9532

IMG_9536

IMG_9513

We had such a good time!  And can’t wait to go back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Joy, such beautiful pictures!
I have been to Longwood Gardens only once but you brought back all the memories. I just told my husband (Melissa's Uncle Walter) that we just have to come down for a family visit this summer. I would love to meet you!
Thanks so much for the memories. You have the most adorable four children!
Blessings from Middlebury, Vermont,
Xo, Mary Ann