Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lax Dog

IMG_8956 

During the pup’s first weekend with us the boys had double header lacrosse games in Maryland.  So off we went to Maryland with four kids and two dogs.  Yes, we felt guilty leaving the new guy home alone for such a long time period and if he came than of course Gracie would be jealous so we had a full van.  =)  

IMG_8963

I think he misunderstood the meaning of a “lax” game.  Perhaps he didn’t realize lax is short for lacrosse?  Not re-lax?

IMG_8974

IMG_8991

IMG_8997

IMG_9009

The field got quite chilly that day so the little kids and I took shelter in the minivan quite a few times. 

IMG_9018

Here are my handsome players!

IMG_9023

IMG_9027

And my sleepy boy!  He had a good time and then CRASHED!

IMG_9029

So did the new guy!  =)

1 comment:

The Ousdahls said...

I just love this DOG!! If you can't find him one night...no worries, he might just have been kidnapped by me =) He is a cutie!!